Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 8 months ago

Name an old Yahoo Answers user that you miss?

• Brian

Mr. Dang, i miss him so much!

The only one I miss is Kissesz.

I don't miss anyone else.

And, nobody misses me.

• Di

I Miss Yahoo. he wore a white hat.

Diandra, Koi, Sharon S, I Miss MJ and I'm Bad, Tina, I consider 2012 to be the last great year of Y/A

LBM and Triple M

I don’t think I miss anyone from the 2010s and stuff. I was here since 2012 but don’t remember as much. I liked those who helped and gave good advice/answers. I miss going to the Polls and Surveys and asking random questions, but I got my first account suspended for trolling. I was so dumb and underage for this website; I was only 10 years old but prior I was 9 and hadn’t got my acc until when I was 10 and just browsing Yahoo! Answers for fun. I made a terrible mistake. I made a new one and didn’t want to troll, but I trolled a dumb website where you can have your school be called out like a shoutout on their show, and I talked to others there. I got banned I guess. I then saw Y!A as a perfect opportunity again in 2015. I did that in the summer when I just couldn’t help myself and said many dumb questions for entertainment.

I think that was when I met other users that had even older accounts before mine. One was from 2005 or 2006 and others were 2007-2009. Some were 2010 & up while I had my new 2015 accounts to troll, but I didn’t always troll. Those users knew. I had several good answers for when I was being serious because things happened that time. And I remember asking real world questions & homework questions. I remember 2016 was one of those years when Double Points December had its last day until it left for good. I remember many users and some said some passed away. It wasn’t all that fun. In 2017, I made an even bigger mistake! I did something far worse than any other year which was the (before) I trolled with the school bus stuff. I remember I met good users on both the YAN app and Y!A website, but the trolls were there as well and made everything rock bottom.

Anyway, I almost kissed a school bus in spring 2017. It was an almost thing, but I decided to take it out on the Internet. I knew not many would believe what I said even though it was true; I was right as many believed it to be trollish while others couldn’t believe what they just read. It was the end of the YAN app in the fall. It was when trolls got even more aggressive. I got more aggressive after losing some of my online friends & those I texted from Yahoo! Answers. I trolled even harder when 2018 came around. I hated the other questions from trolls. I wasn’t feeling the best either, but I reported many questions and tried making it to level 7 (again after my first attempts failed years before). I still didn’t make it to the level I wanted because I asked too many questions and got my other account suspended in summer 2018. I saw many users disappear even before that year; I never knew why. If I say their usernames, then you would all know and stuff, but 2018 was the year many users couldn’t take anymore. In 2019, some of them came back, but many users had their accounts suspended for some reason. And I’m not even making this up. Many users admitted to that months before & now it’s April 2019. The troll stuff of mine stopped this whole year. I asked about some serious bus questions and school bus driver questions for them to be deleted. I know nobody takes them seriously anymore. It’s my fault. I can’t express how sorry I’m.

It’s too late; nobody trusts anybody anymore. We can see that as the years go on, and everyone is left there alone or in a harsh place.

It’s life. We can’t turn back time and undo our mistakes; we have the time moving forward, so why not we?

My favorite was Lucifer

• DRDEATH

the one im talking is female very shrud very cunning.... cited her source every time...finally posted her pic....very attractive easy to look at the kind to love forever...gone but not forgotten the one who got away

Habiba-حبيبة-Your Enemy

• ?

Some people from WAAAAY back in 2007, that you may not have known. Some of them I don't remember their names.

I miss the harmless, funny trolls who would DELIBERATELY say stupid stuff ON purpose, just to get their account deleted every day, & then have to make a new 1 every day. Lol! They used to have questions & answers funny enough to make you scream & spit out your coffee laughing @ the library.

Gary the Human Being. Not seen him for ages.

• Ryan8 months agoReport

Got suspended for posting sexually explicit content questions about females