Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

I’m 31 and have autism and I want to believe we could live as another person in the next life cause I’m not happy with my current life?

I hate the way I am being autistic, and not having a girlfriend I’m so lonely I’m getting older everyday and still single and I just want my current life to end soon so I could live a better next life and I reject Jesus and Christianity cause it’s depressing and one Christian told me it’s gods choice if I could every have someone so I reject the Christian god for that

You don't have to believe in God to establish a relationship with someone. In my opinion, there's someone out there for everyone, whether they're soulmates or not.

When I was in high school I didn't have a boyfriend but wanted one so bad. I thought there was something wrong with me. Eventually, when I was 19, I had my first, real relationship, but I was only with that person because I was desperate. Deep down I knew he wasn't the one for me, but I wanted a relationship so bad that I overlooked a lot of his faults and red flags. My point being, DON'T RUSH.

I know for a fact that someday you WILL find someone and you WILL be happy. So why would you want to end your life and have to live all over again, and possibly have to wait even longer to find that special person? You could literally meet someone TOMORROW and find the love of your life.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen right away, but have confidence in yourself. Girls love a man with confidence, and the right girl will not care that you have autism.

I'm sorry but I just don't understand your question. I'm sure a Christian, Jew, Buddhist, and Hindu would say that you won't be autistic forever. If you're talking about reincarnation, I don't see the relevance.

There's scientific evidence, albeit controversial, of afterlife. If you're interested, you can study NDE research.

What I want to emphasize is the importance of therapy for autism. This is definitely not a do-it-yourself project. You need help.

as a catholic, i do not believe in reincarnation.

What you preach and believe in is fine as that's your choice. But you must ensure your actions are not detrimental for you and those around you.

With your current life with your autism, is it impossible for you to live with rgood fri Nd so you won’t be as Linley?

I have had many emotional issu a and some mental problems from PTSD, DID, Anxiety, Depression, reactive explosive disorder as well as others, I cannot deal with intimacy but I have found I can live with other people. My friends also have issues and we in’s if meld into our own family, sometimes borderline functional bu we still have each other.

It all relationships have to be sexual, in today’s times there is no “normal” when it comes to families.

My niece has Asbergers and is hard to live with, she’s either up all the time or so low she won’t come out of her room. My friends daughter was much the same, more or l so bipolar and a bit of a sociopath. Butch girls met and clicked, they nor have a house and dogs, they get along fine, have each other to talk to and they have to work hard together to keep up their home.

Just a thought, you cannot day just because you are Autistic you cannot live with someone, it may be hard but it is possible, especially if you both have similar goals.

Sorry you feel so bad about your life, what er are dealt Kent fair. I used to be functional, but through massive medical mistakes and screwups I’m wheelchair bound, because of some twit that had to get drunk and head back to her boyfriends party I was hit by a car, put in a coma for 3 months, was stuck in s nursing home where I was abused, then back to the hospital where they killed off my kidneys trying to fix an infection. I’m now on dialysis, dependent on someone helping me in and out of bed, on the toilet, bathing and all sorts of fun things, however I don’t consider myself disabled or handicapped, I’m just no longer able to do all I used to. I could be angry about the PTSD from th we lovely experiences or I could be mad st the twist thwt ran me over and didn’t stop. It gets me nowhere, doesn’t do any good. I’ll never heel or get better, just have to accept that I’m an adult 3 year old thwt needs taking care of and I’m on,y in my 50’s.

• There is absolutely zero objective evidence for reincarnation. None.

Jesus Christ is the only Savior. All other roads lead to hell (Rev. 20:15).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute. Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave (1 Cor. 15:3-4). The Bible is clear that salvation is not by our good works. The only condition for receiving everlasting life is to believe in Jesus for that free gift! It really is that simple.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Lv 4

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven