I had 20 dollars and I spent it on weed by accident. The dealer wont give it back cuz I lost the weed. Can I call the cops?

Gotta stay anon cuz buds
Update: It was a confusin accident. He held out his hand and I acidentally put 20 in it as a joke, like here 20. He gave me weed and I thought it was my 20 so I took the weed. Then I confuse it for MY PERSONAL weed and smoke it, so it lost. But I never mean to give 20 bucks and I want it back. I think I call cops is... show more It was a confusin accident. He held out his hand and I acidentally put 20 in it as a joke, like here 20. He gave me weed and I thought it was my 20 so I took the weed. Then I confuse it for MY PERSONAL weed and smoke it, so it lost. But I never mean to give 20 bucks and I want it back. I think I call cops is a good idea from what I hear. 20 bucks is a lots of cash and it mine!
Update 2: Dont Dad? I have two kids cracka