The audio in the video?

I had been collecting classic tv shows from the 70's- now. I had ripped them all on the computer saved in MP4s and now watching them on tv with a media player. They all great and the sound is good. I have a tv series on MP4 but the sound sounds like watching tv on a small tv the sound sucks it's not clear... show more I had been collecting classic tv shows from the 70's- now. I had ripped them all on the computer saved in MP4s and now watching them on tv with a media player.
They all great and the sound is good.
I have a tv series on MP4 but the sound sounds like watching tv on a small tv the sound sucks it's not clear like watch tv now how great the sound is. I have a Video Converter that rips the audio from the video what to set the setting in the audio too. (channel 2 or 6).
Update: All of the tv series that i have on dvd and now on MP4 sounds great when watching them just like watching TV.
How do i put this? I have one tv series Mike & Molly and it's good, but the sound when playing the dvd on TV or on the pc the sound is dull sounding. I knew that i was hard to explain this question.
1 answer 1