jq asked in TravelAustraliaAdelaide · 10 months ago

Is it common to see chinese asians on nude beaches?

I’ve been thinking of going on a solo trip in Australia after my exams, especially on going to a nude beach as i’ve been wanting to be a nudist but my country has strict laws on nudity.

However im just kinda scared I’ll stand out being the only chinese there. I may just be overthinking but may i know if its common to see chinese people on nude beaches, whether in Australia or Europe? Or rather does anyone have any experience meeting anyone from my country? Im a Singaporean.

Thanks!

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

Nobody will pay the least bit of attention to anyone's nationality, ethnicity, or race at a nude beach. Naturists/nudists are 100% accepting of all races, appearances, body types, etc. If you get the opportunity to visit a nude beach, go and try being nude without fear. It's an amazing experience of overwhelming freedom and liberation, and within minutes you'll wonder why you ever had anything to be afraid of.

Source(s): naturist since 1990

Nudists are supposed to be egalitarian minded so if they were having a problem with your nationality it would seem a little weird to make

I guess so.............

yes i am chinese and i i am asian and i go there everyday

Aptamil. Aptamil.

• Andy C

Singapore isn't in China...

Lots of Eastern Asian tourists down under.

Normally on nude beaches no one shows their passport.

Go if you want to go.

Not at all.

You get all sorts of people on nude beaches. There is nothing unusual to see people from all over the world, including China. No-one cares. Enjoy yourself.