So Dianne Abbot is above the law?

Drinking alcohol on the London Underground when it has been banned for years. She needs a reality check and then resign

Update:

God help us if she assists Corbyn leading the country

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If anyone prosecute the ugly moron she will probably claim it as racism.

• GB
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I don't know why she didn't wait until she got to Westminster Palace , where there is a subsidized bar for MPs.

• 8 months ago

Aimed at the real drinkers who drink pints of booze and are drunk and disorderly but one can of low proof drink will not turn her into a rampaging thug.

no one takes any notice of the ban by the sound of it and no one dare take on those who flout the ban.

These attacks on her are a disgrace and are hate crimes and should be treated as such.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No Person is above the law.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I'm glad to see a politician do something normal when we're used to Maybot being non human. The other real crimes of other politicians are more important.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

While conservative corruption destroys entire industries: You really need to look at your perspective chart.

• 8 months ago

It is a minor law violation, if detected, it would normally be dealt with by asking the person to dispose of the drink. Since she apparently caused no rowdiness or distress, it is unlikely to be pursued.

The average Tory would have put vodka in some drink like Fanta, to evade the law in a sneaky way.

• 8 months ago

It's a two day old story about something relatively trivial that would have been forgotten by the right-wing tabloids by now if it had been anyone but Diane Abbott. The main aim of the byelaw, which many people seem unaware of, is to reduce drunken antisocial and violent behaviour. Somebody quietly drinking as Abbott was would get no more than a ticking off.

• August
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

would the chavs be looking at that "black" women when they are shouting their obscenities

• 8 months ago

She probably wasn't thinking properly. 1/ Oystercard 2/ phone Jezza 3/ Alcohol = Eleventy Twelve.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

She has a problem, I think she may be suffering from 'denial'. She should first accept that she has a problem, and also that she cannot fight it alone. Then she should join the twelve-stepper cult and do all their crazy **** while drinking lots of coffee.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Just because something is banned doesn't make it wrong!

• August
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

thank you Totally Diane, I think both Ardeshir+Gerald have missed my point.A member of Parliament should know better-is that clearer for you ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.