Is this a normal nicotine vape experience?

I haven't been able to find anything on this, maybe I wasn't looking in the right places, so I figured - why not ask here, right? Anywho, I use vape with 6mg or 12mg nicotine - makes me feel pretty drowsy, that's whatever. But whenever I do actually start drifting off - like if I vape and try to go to... show more I haven't been able to find anything on this, maybe I wasn't looking in the right places, so I figured - why not ask here, right?

Anywho, I use vape with 6mg or 12mg nicotine - makes me feel pretty drowsy, that's whatever. But whenever I do actually start drifting off - like if I vape and try to go to sleep. I'll see some pretty blurry images in my vision and I'll get super twitchy, like it feels like something is trying to touch me. It's very jarring.

I then have to wait for that to get out of my system before I can actually fall asleep because of it.

So does anyone else experience this? Because the few people I know who vape tell me they don't and I'm really curious as to what this might be.