Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games ยท 7 months ago

How do i stop a gaming addiction ?

Right now i play video games about 8 -11 hours a day during the weekend. Im not physically active. I want to be physically active and not play video games all day but nothing i do helps.

Update:

Groove thing so when i havent seen natural

light in 48 hours bc im to busy playing video games thats not called an addiction

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Then dkny stop keep gaming ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

• 7 months ago

I had the same issue as you in 2014, but over the years it settled down a bit. I lost passion in gaming, because it was getting boring after a while. Games like Overwatch and Call of Duty didnโ€™t make sense anymore and they got worse over time. I broke the addiction on the end of 2017. On top of that, I had more things to do in my daily life that diffused the time on playing games. Last time I really sat down and played, was 4 months ago. That time played for like 3 hours max. Iโ€™m now 16 years old and broke an expontential growing addiction in the 21st century. And I coudnโ€™t have a better life without it. Hope this helps.

• 7 months ago

get a different hobby

• 7 months ago

Get married or join the military.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Just take a tour through a rest home, it should change your mind. Get outside you slug! Pull up " Stop It!" on YouTube with Bob Newhart.

• 7 months ago

Start a new hobby or join an interest group.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Go out side more

• 7 months ago

It is all in your hands. But playing games is not harmful anyway. I play games since 1994 I think. And I don't see any problem with that. No-one does anyway

• 7 months ago

Buy a timed power strip. Some power strips you can set what time you want it to shut off whatever is plugged into it. Get one of those, plug your gaming system and tv into it. Set the time on when to shut it off.

I think some of them have a locked feature. So when the time goes off, it can't be turned back on manual when the lock feature is activated.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

just grow a pair and DO IT !!!! I have a friend who can help:

Attachment image
    Source(s): Retired Army SFC.
    • 7 months agoReport

I thought for a moment that the picture was a Quaker oatmeal marshmallow cookie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.