Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Haha liberals, Trump wins. Sad?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

He hasn't "won" anything. Nothing in the report makes him a competent president.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You misspelled whine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

what?

• Yes. It is their fondest desire to be able to impeach Trump. Liberals are profoundly disappointed it is not going to happen. They know they have lost that debate. Whining about it makes them look foolish. Now, they are content to undermine Trump's presidency in every possible crooked way. Everyone who remotely supports Trump should expect to be persecuted. Next on the list is Barr.

Without a doubt, Trump is the most underestimated man in human history. Since the democrats view him as incompetent, they believe he must have cheated to get elected. There are enough republicans (never Trumpers) who would rather Hillary was elected to make Trump's majority in the Senate problematic. The Washington bureaucracy views Trump as an existential threat. His pledge to "drain the swamp" terrifies them. Trump is appointing conservative Supreme Court Judges. This is another existential threat to the left.

In spite of all that, Trump is winning on nearly every front. It's absolutely breathtaking.

In general Trump is 180 degrees away from every other president in US history. He is not a politician nor a member of the military. Trump will never think, act, talk, or bargain like a politician. Frankly the vast majority of politicians are habitually ineffectual because they are afraid to displease their voters. They have been made into a laughing stock.

So, let me explain Donald Trump. As America's CEO, he wants 2 things for America. He wants government to do it's job and he wants America to turn a profit. It's just that simple. This is the message Trump's supporters hear. At his rallies he talks to the nosebleed seats. He talks prosperity, jobs, the rule of law, strength, equality of opportunity, justice. When he is attacked, for the values Trump shares with (fly over) Americans he fights back. This is why his supporters love him. He is their champion. They feel honored when swamp creatures used "deplorables" as a pejorative.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

He didn't win. He lost by 3 million votes. He took advantage of a dictatorship

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Wins what? Public approval rating at a new low? The public knows that he orders his people to do illegal, unethical or immoral things, like lying to the media about FBI agents calling to tell them they are not happy with James Comey?

• Mike
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

So did Obama

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

So when are you going to start wining loser?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

TRUMP 2020 !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.