My anxiety makes me want to kill myself?

I was diagnosed with acute anxiety after a traumatic event 6 years ago, and it's never left. It's only gotten worse. I quit my job of almost 5 years because I wasnt getting paid on time. I got another immediately after. The job description said no experience required, but it did require experience, and I... show more I was diagnosed with acute anxiety after a traumatic event 6 years ago, and it's never left. It's only gotten worse. I quit my job of almost 5 years because I wasnt getting paid on time. I got another immediately after. The job description said no experience required, but it did require experience, and I wasnt even doing what the job description said I've always been a slow learner, and my co workers were getting very upset with me. I couldnt take, and freaked out and quit, after just barely a month. I got a job after that working in a seafood processing plant, and the hours turned out to be 70 hours a week, so I didn't have time to do anything outside of work, so I quite that too. I quit another job for the same reason I quit the first one. All of that happened in 3 months, I I'm pretty sure I could be labeled a job hopper. I applied to 3 places yesterday, and they havnt gotten back to me. Probably due to the fact that I'm a job hopper. I feel determined to stick to the next job I get (if I get one), but I'm also afraid that my anxiety will take a hold of me, and I'll quit again. I'm 25, and live with my mother, because my previous living arrangements. Just starting work anywhere terrifies me, but I have to work. I also have a dog, so I have to worry about her as well. It doesnt help that my mother is drunk all the time iether. She just makes me feel like more of a failure. I'm just terrified of what the future.
2 answers 2