It it possible to take a high school course without obtaining the credit in Ontario?

Basically, I would like to earn acceptance into University of Toronto computer engineering, however, they only take into account first attempts at courses. This means that if you repeat a course, the second attempt is not considered in admission averages as only the first attempt is looked at. I would like to take... show more Basically, I would like to earn acceptance into University of Toronto computer engineering, however, they only take into account first attempts at courses. This means that if you repeat a course, the second attempt is not considered in admission averages as only the first attempt is looked at.

I would like to take physics without it counting, then repeat it. This way it would count as my first attempt even though it is really my second. At the end of the day, I will get a much higher grade.

So does anyone have any ideas?
0