When people feel sad, do they also hear voices telling them not to be sad?

Whenever i get sad and cry (which is a lot, i tend to be very sensitive) i let myself feel self indulgent tears run down my face for a little bit, but i soon tell myself that im just being a big baby, and i need to be happy. My outlook, is that people should try to be happy, and i find that being sad makes me... show more Whenever i get sad and cry (which is a lot, i tend to be very sensitive) i let myself feel self indulgent tears run down my face for a little bit, but i soon tell myself that im just being a big baby, and i need to be happy. My outlook, is that people should try to be happy, and i find that being sad makes me happy, but in a bad kind of way. I usually just smile, and feel a little bit better, but i usually look in the mirror, and my red eyes with the fake smile make me lose my ****. Eventually, me wanting to be legitimately happy developes a voice, and sometimes argues with the saf me. Like a sick over dramatic tug of war. One time, they were shouting at eachother through me, which resulted in me yelling insults at myself, but then also screaming words of kindness and reassurence. Is it bad that im so sensitive to things also? Is typing this question on Yahoo Questions self indulgent, aswell? Im just very mental.