What do I do?

Yesterday when I was going out my mom complained about my outfit that she bought me and said she never wants to lose me and that it's her biggest fear. But then today I forgot my charger at my friends house and I didn't want to walk a hour back there then back again because that's just a long time of... show more Yesterday when I was going out my mom complained about my outfit that she bought me and said she never wants to lose me and that it's her biggest fear. But then today I forgot my charger at my friends house and I didn't want to walk a hour back there then back again because that's just a long time of walking. So I asked to borrow my moms and she got upset and threw her 2 chargers in my face went out slammed the door came back yelled at me some more then threw the box at my face and said she was about to leave my brother and I. She said that I don't love her and that I hate her and don't care about her and started to cry and scream at me for 2 hours she does this often and I wonder if she's bipolar because her mom has it. But she often calls me a b*tch, worthless, and many other things. And I know this seems silly but I just seem lost and want to die because of it because I know I hurt her and yesterday when she asked for a hug I gave her one and then toady I apparently just gave her one to shut her up and that it wasn't a real hug. She tells me that she cries because of me but I don't do anything to her and I've tried to talk to her countless times buy her something nice write a 5 letter apology but nothing seems to work when I try to comfort her she always tells me to get away from her I just seem lost some people tell me to tell the police but she's only hit me 1-5 times what do I do just to make everything better because I'm just lost.
Update: I've also tried to clean the house before but we don't really ever make a mess so there isn't a lot to clean up
Update 2: My biological father divorced my mom and lives far away. My stepdad and my mom are divorcing and he only has a really small apartment only one bedroom.