Is it okay for a eleven-year old girl to be working out a lot?

So me, my husband, and my son are all overweight haha but my daughter is the only average weight one in our house due to her eating healthily and working out a lot. Don’t get me wrong I think this is very good but is it okay for her to be doing high intensity workouts as shown on this channel called Blogilates? She... show more So me, my husband, and my son are all overweight haha but my daughter is the only average weight one in our house due to her eating healthily and working out a lot. Don’t get me wrong I think this is very good but is it okay for her to be doing high intensity workouts as shown on this channel called Blogilates? She seems to love the girl working out there but I tried it and it’s some really hard stuff to do for me an adult and she’s just a kid? I’m not sure it’s probably nothing but I just want to know!