Is there a point in your workouts where you can stay consistent?

I want to know if there is a point in your workouts where you can stay consistent? For example, let’s say you’ve been working out for a certain period of time (months) and each week or so you’re increasing the number of sets and reps or weight, and you’ve reached your desired goal, do you have to keep increasing... show more I want to know if there is a point in your workouts where you can stay consistent? For example, let’s say you’ve been working out for a certain period of time (months) and each week or so you’re increasing the number of sets and reps or weight, and you’ve reached your desired goal, do you have to keep increasing (sets, reps, or weight) to keep your shape (your desired goal) or can you now stay consistent with a certain number or reps, sets, or weight for the following months in order to conserve your shape?
1 answer 1