Xanax withdrawal how long?

heyy so back in march 23 my friend gave me xanax 0.5 mg i took one then the next 2 days i took one aswell. ever since i cut them off i experienced intense withdrawal symptoms where i thought i was gonna die. but luckily the symptoms went away after like 4 weeks im still struggling with lack of concentration and... show more heyy so back in march 23 my friend gave me xanax 0.5 mg i took one then the next 2 days i took one aswell. ever since i cut them off i experienced intense withdrawal symptoms where i thought i was gonna die. but luckily the symptoms went away after like 4 weeks im still struggling with lack of concentration and memory abit not too much. what could help with this? i might go to a rehabilitation and do a drip. i even did cardio for 80 minutes to get rid of these drug effects it's just so bad it's making me paranoid to even drive. i don't wanna put xanax ever again in my body it's poison. do u think ill fully recover within a couple of months? i don't wanna taper or anything
4 answers 4