nobody asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 months ago

i feel so, so guilty.?

when i was younger i showed my friend porn cause she didnt know what it was, then we did bad things and i feel so terrible about it even tho we didnt know better. im not friends with this person anymore nor do i talk to them, yes i pray to god a lot, but i feel like its hard to fully accept him into my life cause its hard to believe. and this thing that happened is a constant burden in my life because of the guilt, please help idk how to get over it.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

Okay, confusing. You refer to your friend as "her" the other times you've asked this same question. Now this person is "them." What you did is a crime. I have NO idea how it has affected your friend's life.

How to get over guilt? Apologize/confess, accept the consequences.

• nobody9 months agoReport

also my therapist told me that it is normal because we were young and curious and didnt know better.