Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 9 months ago

Why do I feel really good and pumped after cycling?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

i like this sport!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Zheia
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Because your valves are open.

• D50
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Most people enjoy the feeling of moderate exertion they get from riding. You're outdoors in, usually, nice weather. Why shouldn't you feel good?

• 9 months ago

There are reasons both physical and mental. Endorphins make you feel good, but that is only a part of the equation. You also feel good about your accomplishment, having achieved your riding goal, even better if you were with others with whom you could share your mutual satisfaction after the ride. If cycling makes you feel good, simply think about the things you enjoyed during the ride. My ride today was focussed around introducing new people to our group. They had a lot of fun, so I may have made some new friends. How cool is that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

15 Benefits of cycling - https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/ben...

Perhaps the best explanation lies in number 12. Boost your brain power Quote, "Exercise has been repeatedly linked to brain health – and the reduction of cognitive changes that can leave us vulnerable to dementia later in life.

A 2013 study found that during exercise, cyclists’ blood flow in the brain rose by 28 per cent, and up to 70 per cent in specific areas. Not only that, but after exercise, in some areas blood flow remained up by 40 per cent even after exercise."

• In a nutshell: Your body releases endorphins after you work out. Endorphins are a chemical that reduces your perception of pain and generally makes you feel happier.

• 9 months ago

cuz allah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.