Scared to have a heart disease?

I’m an 18 year old female , 107 pounds and 5’4. I have had moderate to severe health anxiety for several years now. I always have new fears about my health and now it’s my heart. Ever since i had my first panic attack a month ago i’m been really scared i would have a heart attack or disease. My heart would race and... show more I’m an 18 year old female , 107 pounds and 5’4. I have had moderate to severe health anxiety for several years now. I always have new fears about my health and now it’s my heart. Ever since i had my first panic attack a month ago i’m been really scared i would have a heart attack or disease. My heart would race and i would have shortness of breath frequently. For 2 days now my chest has been having dull pains but lasting only 3-5 seconds. It’s sharp which frightens me that i might be having a heart attack. My neck, shoulder, arms been really tense and it’s been painful. I’m always conscious about my heartbeat and my breathing which causes me to gasp for air a lot. Idk what to do at this point my anxiety is very high right now

FYI: No one in my family has a heart disease except for my aunt who had it when she was 55