Wisdom tooth is loose and sore, should I be worried?

Few days ago the gland on the right side of my neck became swollen, I end up very run down, hot and cold sweats, very tired and a head ache etc... Also my wisdom tooth which has virtually come all the way through has become very tender and sore. I had issues in January which the dentist said was normal after a... show more Few days ago the gland on the right side of my neck became swollen, I end up very run down, hot and cold sweats, very tired and a head ache etc... Also my wisdom tooth which has virtually come all the way through has become very tender and sore.

I had issues in January which the dentist said was normal after a check up. However the tooth looks loose, I can wobble it and I'm fairly certain it's loose, not to the extent of I could pull it out but it looks loose. I'm concerned as to wether I should be worried as it's only painful when I touch the skin/tooth or eat at times, it's not constant pain. I have really bad anxiety about dentists and health in general so I don't know wether it's me being stupid or not.

Thanks for any advice