Are my parents abusing me?

My friend has told me that my Mum and Step Dad abuse me, but I have been abused before and this isn't the same. She says it's because they make me do a massive list of housework, cook everyone dinner and while they eat I always clean up the kitchen, after that I will finish the list until everything is... show more My friend has told me that my Mum and Step Dad abuse me, but I have been abused before and this isn't the same.

She says it's because they make me do a massive list of housework, cook everyone dinner and while they eat I always clean up the kitchen, after that I will finish the list until everything is done sometimes that isn't until 1 or 2 in the morning, then I am allowed to eat and go to sleep, I have been doing this since I was 10. If I go out with my friends all the housework will be waiting for me when I get home and I have to make sure I am home to cook dinner every day, its whatever one of my siblings want to eat.

It has been getting worse recently as now I have a job so I have to fit everything around that which means sometimes i dont have time to eat or sleep, as well as that she says that I shouldn't be giving them as much of my pay check as I should as they have 3/4 of my pay.

I'm just not sure any more as she is adamant that they are, but this isn't the same as when I lived with my dad. I just need help with knowing either way.