Do you think this person made up this story?

When I was in 8th grade one of my friends was a disabled boy with Down syndrome and someone in the class made up that I touched him inappropriately and my mum got a phone call from the deputy principal about it and said they had to notify the police. My mum asked me and then explained that I didn’t do it and no... show more When I was in 8th grade one of my friends was a disabled boy with Down syndrome and someone in the class made up that I touched him inappropriately and my mum got a phone call from the deputy principal about it and said they had to notify the police. My mum asked me and then explained that I didn’t do it and no police officers spoke to me and I was still allowed around the boy as we’re still friends now. And then in 9th grade I started liking a girl that was in that class that had been a little bit mean in 8th grade and continued on to be mean to me in 9th grade and had all her friends treat me like I was a creep and felt like she was making up stories about me. And now I’m in 10th grade and at the start of the year I got a flash back of what happened with my disabled friend in 8th grade and remembered that the girl I liked the year after was calling me a wanker with her friend that same afternoon. Do you think that was her and if so do you think that’s why her friends treated me like I was a creep?