Living separately while married?

My and my husband have been together almost years married almost 1 year. My husband has bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. He normally handles it really well but sense I've become pregnant I bug him alot and wont leave him alone. We were arguing 3 days ago and he stopped talking and said he... show more My and my husband have been together almost years married almost 1 year. My husband has bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. He normally handles it really well but sense I've become pregnant I bug him alot and wont leave him alone. We were arguing 3 days ago and he stopped talking and said he just wanted to sleep. But pregnant me kept crying, bothering him and pulling the blankets begging him to talk to me. He snapped and yelled at me and told me to get out of the house because I'm annoying. He told me pack bags because he doesn't want to live with me anymore. I have apologized but he's still mad. He said we're still together but he doesn't want to live with me ever again. I dont want to bother him anymore so I think it would be best for me to move out permanently. So my question is, can we still be married and have our (first) baby if we dont live together.
8 answers 8