Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Why are they protestors so stupid?

All these protestors blocking lanes of traffic in London causing a massive headache for commuters and police. Some even chain themselves to the road, I mean you idiots are going to get yourselves run over and be a massive nuisance. Yes i am in support of preventing climate change but they should be protesting outside parliament at the politicians not the people.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't call them stupid, a little miss guided in their demands maybe coupled with what they see as the most important issue of day, but stupid, naaaaa.

By far the biggest threat we face today isn't climate change that is supposedly being caused by green house gas's, NO its plastic, its getting everywhere and I do mean everywhere, from the deepest oceans to the highest mountains its everywhere, in our food, our bodies, the air we breath, the food we eat, its everywhere its now even in outer space for goodness sake, we can't escape it or its effects.

There is an excellent BBC Doc made in the 1990's about the long term effects that plastic has on all animal life but especially those at the top of the food chain (long lived), such as Man, from the female like hormone's used in its production that has the effect of reducing male fertility to increasing breast cancer rates in females.

AS important as they might be It isn't climate change, global warming, rising sea levels, that we should be most concerned about but plastic, the wonder material, the modern material that one day we may just wonder why we ever allowed it to pollute our world as we have.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

because they limit themselves to (almost) legal protests?

What would you do in their shoes?

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

No, I think there is some sort of law about protesting close to parliament. i may be wrong though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

If they had brains they would be dangerous.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Those on the left tend to be.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.