Advice on mental health?

So I’m not really sure what to do. I’ve had some mental issues my whole life but they’ve never been this bad. I’ve dealt with generalized anxiety my entire life and am receiving counseling for it, and I’m not sure why but I’m very nervous to bring up anymore of my mental issues. I’ve only told one person about... show more So I’m not really sure what to do. I’ve had some mental issues my whole life but they’ve never been this bad. I’ve dealt with generalized anxiety my entire life and am receiving counseling for it, and I’m not sure why but I’m very nervous to bring up anymore of my mental issues. I’ve only told one person about these mental issues which is my boyfriend. In recent years I’ve had more issues with my self esteem, I’ve been feeling hopeless, lonely, overly sensitive, and overly attached. Every little things bothers me way too much, sometimes to the point where I can’t stop thinking about it. I sometimes struggle with very depressing thoughts such as “no one wants me around,” and “I’m a disappointed. Nobody would care if I was on this earth or not.” What should I do? I don’t want to keep feeling like this but I’m terrified to speak to anyone else about it.
2 answers 2