Please help me figure out this movie from my childhood!?

I don't remember much about the movie itself but I have genuinely spent the last few years trying to remember it. The most I remember is that it's from around 1998-2004 and is about creatures that worship a giant relic, then two bad guys accidentally knock it into a portal to the human world. The bad guys... show more I don't remember much about the movie itself but I have genuinely spent the last few years trying to remember it.

The most I remember is that it's from around 1998-2004 and is about creatures that worship a giant relic, then two bad guys accidentally knock it into a portal to the human world. The bad guys and good guys follow the portal to rescue it and end up sneaking around the human world and are as small as rats. The movie is either animated or cgi and is a kids comedy movie. I think one of the first scenes in the movie after getting to the human world they sneak through a dirty bathroom with toilet jokes of course.

Any help in remembering would be much appreciated.
1 answer 1