Do I need an Audio Interface if I have a USB Microphone?

I have an Audio Technica at2020 USB microphone. I saw various posts on the internet about having an Audio Interface bridge that processes the sound better. However, I have a USB microphone meaning I wouldn't be able to use it with the Audio Interface. Do I need it or can I produce the same quality sound with... show more I have an Audio Technica at2020 USB microphone. I saw various posts on the internet about having an Audio Interface bridge that processes the sound better. However, I have a USB microphone meaning I wouldn't be able to use it with the Audio Interface. Do I need it or can I produce the same quality sound with other equipment?
Update: I guess another question I have is, is there any other equipment I can use to improve the sound from a USB microphone without plugging it in directly to my computer