What would happen to a man's body if he never masturbated or had sex?

Please if possible I know I'm going get some banter and maybe some abuse here but serious answers. Anyway I'm a 24 year old male and I tend to knock one off once a day if not no more than 3 days at a time , but it always makes me feel sick , guilty and low moody afterwards same goes for sex, I've had... show more Please if possible I know I'm going get some banter and maybe some abuse here but serious answers.

Anyway I'm a 24 year old male and I tend to knock one off once a day if not no more than 3 days at a time , but it always makes me feel sick , guilty and low moody afterwards same goes for sex, I've had sex partner in the past but never really felt satisfied from it. Nor masturbation. Maybe because I got abused at a young age , anyway parts of me never wants to touch myself again and take a life of celibacy ( I'm being serious ) and no I'm not gay I find women really attractive an i get around 3-4 erections during the day and first thing in morning ( so I don't think there's a problem with hormones or anything) just curious tho if a male was to never touch himself again what are the things to expect. Most likely ; wet dreams , anger , maybe frustration , but is there any other side effect. Will give best answer!
7 answers 7