DC movies already has 2 Latino superheroes, Marvel has 0 - Why does Marvel Movies Hate Latinos?

Although Suicide Squad was not a great movie, I was happy to see for the first time ever a Latino superhero. I thought El Diablo's backstory was more interesting that the other characters. I loved Shazam. I not only was it great, but one of the Latino kids from the orphanage got the powers of Shazam. He would... show more Although Suicide Squad was not a great movie, I was happy to see for the first time ever a Latino superhero. I thought El Diablo's backstory was more interesting that the other characters.

I loved Shazam. I not only was it great, but one of the Latino kids from the orphanage got the powers of Shazam. He would be the 2nd Latino superhero ever.

Despite Black people crying out Hollywood not being diverse. I have yet seen a Marvel movie without a Black character.

Why does Marvel hate Latinos?