Do divorced couple still love each other?

I’m curious. If it was a civilized and mutually agreed divorce between a couple. Do they still love each other indirectly?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Especially if kids are involved. There will always be a mutual bond and appreciation of the gifts that each of them gave to the other. My ex still loves me and I still love him for the beautiful kids he gave me.

• Trish

yes just as friends

they still love each other but not romantically

They may love each other as friends

We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple. We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now. There are no secrets nor salacious events at the root of our decision — just two best-friends realizing it’s time to take some space and help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives as possible. We are still a family and will always be loving dedicated parents and open-mindedness,Love sometimes means you leave the person you say you love, because it’s better for you. The journey is magical, but only for a while. Nothing is secure or dependable or lasting.Divorce teaches us the vows we made yesterday are not binding on tomorrow. Nobody really means it when they say “’til death us do part.” You fall deeply in love, but it’s fickle and temporary. It comes swiftly and strongly, then goes with a whimper and a shrug.

I think they will always hold some feelings for each other but the love boat has sailed thats why the marriage is over..

• Lita

They may love each other as human beings but no longer be in love with each other.

Some do, some don't.

People don't only get divorced because they don't love each other anymore.

• Helen

It's possible to love someone and not want them in your life.

• ?

POSSIBLY.

It certainly is possible to love someone, yet not be able to live with them. Happens all the time.