What movie vibes was Fergie trying to give in the "Glamorous" Music video?

I know it was a throwback to "Bonnie and clyde" But the blonde marilyn monroe/ modanna look with the gun and the vintage car behind her and ludacris wearing a cow boy kinda hat and the filter and the shooting at police scene sounds sooooooo familiar and it really gives me a classic Hollywood Look but i... show more I know it was a throwback to "Bonnie and clyde" But the blonde marilyn monroe/ modanna look with the gun and the vintage car behind her and ludacris wearing a cow boy kinda hat and the filter and the shooting at police scene sounds sooooooo familiar and it really gives me a classic Hollywood Look but i want to know what movie vibe is she giving because tbh it does not sound like bonnie and clyde although thats what the music video wikipedia says it really gives me some other movie vibe specially with the marilyn monroe look
0