Have you heard of the "Orange Hitler" prank?

I walked into my son s room and he was acting a bit suspicious, kind of like I "caught" him. I bugged him for a minute to find out what was up. He was cutting pictures of Donald Trump on tiny squares of paper. He explained he was going to "Orange Hitler" the computer lab. I asked him what he... show more I walked into my son s room and he was acting a bit suspicious, kind of like I "caught" him. I bugged him for a minute to find out what was up. He was cutting pictures of Donald Trump on tiny squares of paper. He explained he was going to "Orange Hitler" the computer lab. I asked him what he meant. He said you tape a picture of Donald Trump to the bottom of a mouse so it won t function. People get confused. At that point they ve been "Orange Hitler d". I thought it was pretty funny and clever! The name of the prank and confusion made me grin. I m just worried that he might damage the a mouse, but I said he could "Orange Hitler". I figure mice or only a few dollars each. Would you let your child pull off "Orange Hitler" or is it an inappropriate prank?
4 answers 4