Non-Significant One-Way Between Subjects ANOVA descriptive on SPSS, is it necessary to report a descriptives?

I am currently writing a scientific research paper on the possible correlation between obesity and depression and I seemed to be stumped. First, we ran out of time and were only able to collect 26 subject samples so with that being said the analysis came out as not significant. Fine, I am just wondering if I... show more I am currently writing a scientific research paper on the possible correlation between obesity and depression and I seemed to be stumped.

First, we ran out of time and were only able to collect 26 subject samples so with that being said the analysis came out as not significant.

Fine, I am just wondering if I still have to report the descriptives? One out of four of my IV levels literally only has one subject in it (Small sample size is to blame) so in the descriptives chart there is a decimal in the place of where the Standard Deviation and the Standard Error. Again I think it is because there is only one sample that falls in that category.
What is going on with that?? Also, do I report that too? How?

Thank you!

**I am currently using SPSS to solve this.
1 answer 1