Should I treat my friend to a meal twice in one month?

She gives me rides and pays for my movie tickets and she uses her coscto membership to buy me groceries since I don't have one So to repay her I usually spend about $100 a week paying for our food when we hang out I paid for her Sushi after she paid for my groceries and movie ticket And I told her I would... show more She gives me rides and pays for my movie tickets and she uses her coscto membership to buy me groceries since I don't have one

So to repay her I usually spend about $100 a week paying for our food when we hang out

I paid for her Sushi after she paid for my groceries and movie ticket

And I told her I would pay for her to eat lobster cause she said she would buy me groceries again this week

I'm thinking of buying her Sushi again this week cause she is giving me rides this week too

I can't drive cause I have delayed visual processing but I have money and I get very high grades