What is this movie?!?

Heyyyy So when I was really young, I watched A movie (my memory is blurred I don’t remember much), about like underground miners, and there’s a bad guy I know that, and in the end the bad guy gets killed by this thing he’s created. He’s made this like Giant red monster like s slug and idk what he was doing with it... show more Heyyyy
So when I was really young, I watched A movie (my memory is blurred I don’t remember much), about like underground miners, and there’s a bad guy I know that, and in the end the bad guy gets killed by this thing he’s created. He’s made this like Giant red monster like s slug and idk what he was doing with it but he dies by it in the end. And in another bit this monster like goes slowly into the ceiling like I really wanna know!! It’s soooo annoying that I don’t remember 🤕 if anybody knows please help 😁