Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 year ago

When do you give up on someone?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

When it puts your health in jeopardy, either physical or mental.

1 year ago

Yes

• 1 year ago

After 580 days

• Me
    1 year ago

- the moment it gets violent!!!!!!!

-when you find you no longer want to be around them

- when they dont make time for you

- when you realize that you have different values.

- when you lives are going in two different directions

- when you dont treat each other with respect.

so many reasons

-

1 year ago

when you get the feeling you need to

• Trish
    1 year ago

when your not in love with the person anymore

• 1 year ago

You give up on them when they become mean to you all the time for no reason and just don’t want to be your friend anymore

1 year ago

You give up when you have sense enough to realize that you're butting your head against a brick wall.

• 1 year ago

Personally I gave up on someone that for the first time I truly cared about and it hurt a lot for a long time. I had to give up when I found that the positives just weren’t enough for the negatives. I told them my issues which were not that unusual (when you’re with your friends you act different...the whole personality changed and they didn’t defend or respect me) I have a very hard time opening up and I felt like with this person for the first time I kept trying and nothing changed. When I no longer felt good about myself when I was with them I knew I had to end things even though when they were their true self they were honestly the only person ever to have me like someone to that level. Which made things very hard. But I knew that I could no longer be with them as I couldn’t handle their negativity they had when they were around people they felt the need to impress. Though it hurt with time I realized it was the best decision for me.

• 1 year ago

when they get rnean