I’m blamed on for everything?

Earlier today, my brother went into my room while I was gone and dumped out my glass of juice. I came home and found a whole mess on the floor, and the empty glass. I got some towels and began cleaning it. Then, I told my parents. Instead of them telling my brother to stop going into my room and spilling my stuff,... show more Earlier today, my brother went into my room while I was gone and dumped out my glass of juice. I came home and found a whole mess on the floor, and the empty glass. I got some towels and began cleaning it. Then, I told my parents. Instead of them telling my brother to stop going into my room and spilling my stuff, they blamed it on ME. They didn’t even put a tiny bit of the blame on my brother. I get good grades, I help around the house, I do chores, and I don’t sit around playing roblox and fortnite unlike my brother! Yet my parents treat him way better than me. I get honor roll (a’s or a’s and b’s on your report card) and my parents barely care. But my brother, who gets D’s, C’s, and maybe a few b’s, my parents reward him!? He almost failed last year! But back to what I was saying, this isn’t the first time he did this. He did it on my birthday which was last week, and many times before. What do I do??
5 answers 5