Infected or fine?

okay sooo a few months ago i hit my toe on the edge of this side table and it bent part of my toenail back and i had to just clip it all the way down. at first it hurt reallllyyyy bad and it had a scab for a long time. this past month i really havent felt any pain at all. it itches a lottt some days though but i... show more okay sooo a few months ago i hit my toe on the edge of this side table and it bent part of my toenail back and i had to just clip it all the way down. at first it hurt reallllyyyy bad and it had a scab for a long time. this past month i really havent felt any pain at all. it itches a lottt some days though but i know that’s a good sign of healing because that’s also how another wound i had felt after surgery when it really started healing. it itched a lot. anyway this week the tissue around it kinda puckered up but it honestly still doesnt hurt. i clean it out with alcohol everyday and apply Neosporin. i keep a bandage on it when i go out and let it breathe when i’m home. i’m honestly just not sure if it’s fine or if i should see a doctor. I don’t know what it is supposed to look like. It feels fine, but does it look fine?
3 answers 3