Weird swelling?

I'm 14 and i had this for a long time, basically something just appeared under my skin and it kept moving from my right ear even down to my neck, now it's gone from my right ear and i have just a bit of it at my left ear, it seems to be gone from the neck too, my head sometimes hurts (this is happening for... show more I'm 14 and i had this for a long time, basically something just appeared under my skin and it kept moving from my right ear even down to my neck, now it's gone from my right ear and i have just a bit of it at my left ear, it seems to be gone from the neck too, my head sometimes hurts (this is happening for a long time too), not that bad it happens just sometimes, also i noticed that in the last week or 2, maybe more my attention just goes away really fast and when the teacher tells me something i hear something else and my memory got bad, not like if i learn a lesson i just forget it, it's like if somebody tells me something today i forget it tomorrow and also when there are stuff that my mom tells me or somebody else like "Hey, can you call your sister at about 4?" I forget it, also when my head hurts sometimes it's on my left side.
3 answers 3