Is it okay for me to have sugar free halls sweets?

ive recently bought and consumed quite a few packets of sugar free halls menthol sweets. i am a man in my early 40's and i acquired type 2 diabetes years ago and since then turned my life around, i joined a gym and did swimming regular and watched my diet and lost 3 stone, and the last time i saw the nurse... show more ive recently bought and consumed quite a few packets of sugar free halls menthol sweets.

i am a man in my early 40's and i acquired type 2 diabetes years ago and since then turned my life around, i joined a gym and did swimming regular and watched my diet and lost 3 stone, and the last time i saw the nurse many months ago, they were pleased with me, i brought my blood sugar low too.

so i was just a little worried really that ive recently consumed packets of sugar free halls hoping they were alright to have? they have sweeteners contained but are sugar free.

id appreciate any reassurances.