Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Why is it so fun insulting the alt right for sport?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Stuart
    Lv 6
    7 months ago
    Best Answer

According to the poll, 37 percent of adults in the United States approved of Trump’s performance in office, down from 40 percent in a similar poll conducted on April 15 and matching the lowest level of the year. That is also down from 43 percent in a poll conducted shortly after U.S. Attorney General William Barr circulated a summary of the report in March

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

if one submits factual truth and another hears it as an insult, that's on the listener, truth sometimes hurts but constructive criticism is positive input, if you're trying to insult it's a forum violation and i disapprove, i push people like that away, there are plenty of them already cons

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

LOOSE!

-fires the plate-

-blows up plate-

• 7 months ago

i love exposing antifa bytches

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You can insult them all you want.

But unless left fixes the problems in their side, do not expect any change. Vast majority of the alt-right are not even white supremacist or KKK.

Losers like Violation Nation has knack for insulting and dehumanizing people he does not like.

--

Why alt right emerged:

The growing racial and social agitation within U.S. society was also a likely contributing factor, in particular the more militant activities of those whom alt-rightists labelled "social justice warriors". The Black Lives Matter movement, race riots in Baltimore and Ferguson, the shooting of police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge, the harassment of Trump supporters, and the shouting down of speakers at universities were all, Gray argued, contributing factors.[410]

The popularization of concepts from the "intersectional Left" such as white privilege, male privilege, and mansplaining, as well as the increasing use of the terms "masculinity" and "whiteness" in explicitly negative ways, also contributed to the alt-right's growth.[410]

Gray argued that it was the American left's increasing use of identity politics as the basis of its mobilization that "helped open space for increased popularity of an identity-based politics from the Right", and that the "intersectional Left's" vilification of whiteness as a source of oppression created the atmosphere for a far-right response exulting whiteness as something positive.[411]

Nagle suggested that "the hysterical liberal call-out" culture of the 2010s, in which "everyone from saccharine pop stars to Justin Trudeau [was called] a 'white supremacist' and everyone who wasn't With Her a sexist" made it more difficult for people to recognize when a far-right movement really emerged online;

EDIT - Look at the comment. Typical from the left. Did not address any of the above points. But smearing anyone who is not on their side.

• Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

jews will not replace you?

• jehen
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

They are not insult-able, since they neither care or understand how deplorably racist, selfish, filthy, violent and inhumane the world they desire would be.

• Jason
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

After 2 years of hearing the term I'm still confused as to what the Alt-Right actually is. If it's Neo-Nazis then I've always seen that as a Leftist ideology.

"The Big Lie of the late 20th century was that Nazism was Rightist. It was in fact typical of the Leftism of its day. It was only to the Right of Stalin's Communism."

• 7 months ago

Insulting people for sport may make one feel better by temporarily inflating one's ego but I don't see that as sustainable "fun". Despite many people doing it, delighting in the misery of others is neither ethical nor enjoyable in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's not recommended, because it starts out as fun, until you realize their entire heart and soul are being invested in some charlatan, then it just seems sad

• 7 months ago

don'tcha mean the average Nazi democrat?

Attachment image
    • Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

photoshopped like a biyatch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.