is 5G a real danger to people or just scaremongering?

david icke was saying recently in his latest video on youtube that 5G technology causes people health problems.

to me, this makes worrying watching as i already live with terrible nerves and anxiety and seeing things like this can be frightening to me....especially when you already 'jump' at the drop of a hat.

i ask; all these reports about 5G being dangerous to people and causing health problems- is this scaremongering or is 5G something to be worried about?

im hoping someone can put my mind at rest.

• 1 year ago

First sentence you will read if you google David Icke: "David Vaughan Icke (/aɪk/; born 29 April 1952), formerly a footballer and sports broadcaster, is an English professional conspiracy theorist. " I don't normally follow conspiracy theorists as being accurate. If you do, consider reevaluating your practices, because you are wasting your time listening to people who are professional conspiracy theorists.

• LG
    1 year ago

According to the Planck-Einstein relation, a photon's(the things that all light and radio waves are made of) energy is proportional to its frequency. And at a frequency of 5GHz, there is not enough energy in a photon to break chemical bonds and damage DNA. One has to go from microwaves, to infrared, and through visible light into UV(100,000 times the frequency of 5G) before the light has enough energy to directly alter DNA. So at least in this way, you're safe.

There may be other mechanisms at work here. But as far as the radiation doing direct damage to a person's cells, I think it's safe.

1 year ago

This is called "Thinning the Heard".

It's our governments way of population control, just like the black plague and AIDS

1 year ago

go to a cancer ward . ask how many live within a mile of one of those " phone " towers .

• 1 year ago

Cnncn

1 year ago

somebodies bad joke ................