I developed DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS. I can't afford treatment. To afford diagnosis I had to borrow from a loan shark. How to treat at home?

If I could afford, my treatment would have been exercising, taking blood thinners and be monitored for a few days in hospital. But I'm not rich. I will have to treat myself from home. I need to know the following: 1) How much fresh garlic thins the blood? If there were trials to find out how much warfarin... show more If I could afford, my treatment would have been exercising, taking blood thinners and be monitored for a few days in hospital. But I'm not rich. I will have to treat myself from home. I need to know the following:

1) How much fresh garlic thins the blood? If there were trials to find out how much warfarin thins the blood, I suppose there were also trials to find out how much fresh garlic thins the blood.
2) I will exercise on my own at home doing house chores, and walking around the block. How much should I do?
3) How much Ginkgo Biloba supplements should I take with my fresh garlic if I want to combine?
4) How much fresh ginger tea made at home should I also drink?

I've been looking online, there are no studies using these fresh herbs at home to thin out the blood. they confirm they are blood thinners but they don't say how much. But there is a hell lot of research about blood thinners I cannot afford. T

How to trust the healthcare system at all if money always come first? When exactly can I trust them: only for diagnosis or not even that?
1 answer 1