Dream Interpretation: Seeing so many Lobsters raining down on me?

Would anyone personally know what it means to dream of this? I dreamt of a scenario where I was inside my House & had the instinct to walk over to my window. When I opened wide the curtains of the window with one hand, I saw on the glass pane a small Single Green Lobster sitting still & alive there. I drew... show more Would anyone personally know what it means to dream of this? I dreamt of a scenario where I was inside my House & had the instinct to walk over to my window. When I opened wide the curtains of the window with one hand, I saw on the glass pane a small Single Green Lobster sitting still & alive there. I drew back the curtains & then proceeded to walk outside of my House to the Backyard. Then all of a sudden - I saw a Single Giant Red Lobster appear on the ground in front of me. I was so startled to find this, it was still alive as I looked down to admire it. Lobsters are also my favourite crayfish too... the next moment was again was startling for me, as I continued to walk. More & more small, medium & giant Lobsters began falling down from Heavens onto the Rooftop of my House. It all billowed down so fast - almost swallowing me whole. I was so taken aback by this scene, they all even began following me & I was so overwhelmed with the entire sight of it... it brought me such immense joy to see it & I was in full happiness of the magnitude of it.