Can a 13 year old girl develop breast cancer?

When I was 11, I had noticed a strange lump inside of my right breast. I brushed it off as something to do with hormones as I knew it usually was, and at that age, breast cancer was extremely rare. But, I am almost 14 now, and the lump is still there. My body is strange compared to other people; my right breast is... show more When I was 11, I had noticed a strange lump inside of my right breast. I brushed it off as something to do with hormones as I knew it usually was, and at that age, breast cancer was extremely rare. But, I am almost 14 now, and the lump is still there. My body is strange compared to other people; my right breast is slightly larger, and has a small bruise on it that should have healed by now. My grandma had breast cancer and her left breast removed in the past, so it worries me it may be a genetic thing which gives me a higher chance of cancer. I also have several other issues, like anaemia and other things to do with my skin and blood.
I have not told anybody about my concern, I just can t bring myself to doing it. I know I probably should, but it s very hard for me to even think of telling someone.