Gardisil shot was given when it first came out, I think me and my younger siblings may have some side effects?

I received the Gardisil shot when I was around 12/13 and my younger sisters were 8 and 9. I began having headaches (which my mom stated were associated with my cycle), then migraines and random numbness in my hands and feet (which o was never taken to the doctor for). One of my sisters never started a cycle and she... show more I received the Gardisil shot when I was around 12/13 and my younger sisters were 8 and 9. I began having headaches (which my mom stated were associated with my cycle), then migraines and random numbness in my hands and feet (which o was never taken to the doctor for). One of my sisters never started a cycle and she began having skin issues, the doctors blamed it on her weight but it began before she became over weight. Now in 28 and 3 years ago I began having seizures that was diagnosed as being triggered from stress and anxiety. Have anyone ever heard of this