IM FIFTEEN and have no access to plan b what do I do?

My boyfriend pulled out but *** got on my labia (outer skin of vagina) could I be pregnant. Or does have to be inside of you? I’m 15 and cannot ask my parents cause then I’ll never get to see my boyfriend again.

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Kay
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

First of all, calm down! I know how a pregnancy scare feels, and it's really terrifying, so just take a deep breath and drink some water. The world is going to keep on turning, including your own.

Now listen to me. How long ago did you have your last period? Two weeks? Yesterday? Depending on when you get your period, the chances are higher or lower that you could have become pregnant. When you ovulate, about halfway through your menstrual cycle depending on how long it is, that's when the ovary releases a fresh new egg into the Fallopian tube. This egg is ready to be impregnated by a sperm cell. 12-24 hours later, it starts to die. Near the end of your cycle (the week before you get your period), or near the beginning (right after your period ends) there's really not much to fertilize. Every day after your ovulation day, it becomes less likely that you conceive. If you had sex at those times you're probably pretty safe. Not that I think you should be doing this again, but just, you know, in hindsight. The luteal phase of the menstrual cycle (the time in between your ovulation day and your next period) is about 14 days for most women. If your last period was about two weeks ago, that is if you have an average 28-day cycle, then that was your "fertile window" and you have a higher chance of being pregnant.

Now, when I was your age, I didn't track my periods, and I thought it was dumb to do so. I only started that when I was trying to get pregnant. But whether you're "TTC" or not, it's useful because then you know when they're coming. It's hard to do on a calendar, so get an app (I recommend "Fertility Friend") and it tells you when you ovulate, the days you're most likely to conceive, how long your luteal and follicular phases are, and when you're going to get your period. There are patterns in your body you probably don't even know about.

As for Plan B, that only works for about seventy-two hours. So if it's been longer than that, plan B isn't going to do anything for you. If it's been less than that, see if you BF and you can pool your money to buy it. Ask a friend to lend you money if you need it. Heck, you can ask your mom for the money and just tell her it's for something else (tell her you want to buy a new shirt or something).

If you DO know when your last period was, use that as a judge; two weeks ago, perhaps reason for worry, very recently or you are expecting it soon, don't worry so much. Also! Wait for your period to come. I call periods "nature's pregnancy test." If it doesn't arrive, go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. They don't require you to be eighteen or older. If you're embarrassed just say it's for your sister and you're hoping you'll be an aunt or something like that. Or use the self-checkout. And while you're at the pharmacy, buy yourself some condoms, too. Or have your BF buy them. Start tracking your periods if you don't already.

Speaking of your boyfriend, assuming you haven't already, DO share your concerns with him. Try to break it to him gently, of course, but this is less scary when you have someone to worry with. Talk with him about what you'll do if that pregnancy test is positive. It takes two to tango.

P.S. Other Yahoo Answers people, I'm pretty sure she is not looking for a lecture. She's asking if she's pregnant and if so what can she do. Stop judging. Like YOU'VE never done anything irresponsible or regretful in your lives. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Get off your goddamn high horses and be helpful for once.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Hopefully you have got away with it this time but don't push your luck and please use proper contraception next time.

• 8 months ago

I got pregnant with my son at 15 because I was doing the same stuff and I was too afraid to tell my mom. Don't be dumb, go to the health department asap idc what you have to do to get there. You need to get on birth control asap and use condoms, not only to protect yourself from getting pregnant but to also protect against STIs and STDs. If you can't find a way to the health department or planned parenthood by yourself then you need to tell your mom. I'm sure she'd be happier that you told her now then to end up telling her that you're pregnant.

• hi
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

100 percent effective at preventing "unwanted " pregnancies or STDs. Now I wonder if a married man who uses contraceptives while cheating on his wife should be labeled as "responsible "..according to liberal "logic" he is indeed a caring, responsible guy.

• 8 months ago

15 is too young to understand that you HAVE to wear condoms, then it is too young to do! Most guys don't like it, it is too damn bad. Protect yourself first. You have no idea how to take care of another person, if you can't take care of yourself any better than that.

NEVER have unprotected sex until you WANT A baby and can take care of her by yourself.

Source(s): what do you call a guy who pulls out? Daddy! It leaks before he comes every time. Don't believe him.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

If you play the game, you get what you deserve.

• car253
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Stop having SEX ! Without birth control pills you WILL get pregnant. Find a local "planned parenthood" in your area.

• Kay
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Without birth control pills you will get pregnant, huh? Then how come I tried in vain for the better part of a year?

• 8 months ago

Don’t have sex

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I’m 15 too, but DO I DO DAT???????

• Helen
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

First off - the pull out method does not work and will eventually lead to pregnancy. You see boys are a bit like basketball players - they dribble before they shoot... Guys can pre-ejaculate without even realizing (and often do). So yes, there is a strong chance you could get pregnant.

You can buy the morning after pill at a pharmacy such as Boots - it will cost around £30 and should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex, but within 24 hours is best.

In the meantime, you need to get on some form of reliable birth control if you plan to remain sexually active. Make an appointment with your GP to discuss your options.

• 8 months ago

Go to a pharmacy and buy it. "No access" is false and a glaringly obvious reason to not have unprotected sex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.