What does a swimming pool with huge snakes swimming in it mean?

In this dream I was at at big house that needed a lot of work but outside was a swimming pool full of crystal clear water and at least 10 snakes that swam slowly, back and forth. These snakes were so large, very large!! In the first part I was walking on the side of the pool staring at the snakes terrified of them. Later in the dream I was walking along the edge of the pool that appeared to be now, indoors and the edge was about an inch wide and I had to make it to the other side of the pool to be safe. In this part of the dream the snakes seemed to be more aggressive!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I actually had a dream like this once. Do you like or hate snakes? Me? I like... But other people in my dream didn't like them. My dream was like weeks ago.

• DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

this is a good question.

• 8 months ago

Straight from a psychologist's interpretation, snakes in a dream, whatever they are doing, are phallic symbols. That they are large snakes may have some relevance to that too. There are many reasons why your mind might conjure up a phallic symbol and it's not always as obvious as you might think. You'd have to search your own life and circumstances to come up with why your mind might do this.

• It doesn't mean anything other than there was a swimming pool full of snakes. That is all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.