Why every programmer loves PYTHON?

• 1 year ago

Visit : https://trendytech.in/ . Literally the training days were amazing! The best decision to train here. It’s so quick and you save time but at the same time it feels like I’ve gained more experience and skills within a few weeks which I didn’t get from anywhere what i feels. Good place to learn and make basics strong, class room trainings gives you full fledge of learning.

1 year ago

it's language can be used for many different purposes.

Not everyone loves it though.

• Terese1 year agoReport

I agree with you. This is a convenient language with a simple syntax. When developing a site or appyou need to take this into account. As with the choice of the company that will write your site https://idapgroup.com/blog/software-development-outsourcing-companies-in-ukraine/

• 1 year ago

I'm a programmer to this day. Started learning back in the early 80's on the old TRS-80 home computers with BASIC. So I've been doing this for almost 40 years.

I've never written a line of Python in that time.

• 1 year ago

I've been programming for 22 years, and I neither like, need, nor have I ever found a need for Python.

• Jiir1 year agoReport

What language are u using?

• joedlh
    1 year ago

The sad thing about programming languages is that people who need to do something to earn a degree keep coming out with new languages that do basically the same thing as every other language, but with a different syntax, thereby creating a Tower of Babel for programming languages. The herd then stampedes to the new bright, shiny object.

Source(s): Over 40 years of programming: Basic, C, assembler, fortran, focal, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, Pascal, PHP, javascript.
    • Arch
      1 year agoReport

@joedlh: Preach it, Brother!! I've spent over 25 years working in everything from COBOL to Java to some of Oracle's proprietary languages, and I totally agree with you.

• EddieJ
    1 year ago

Not every programmer loves Python.

I like it, but it's not perfect.

It's a good for beginners. It's powerful but relatively simple. It's good for quick and dirty programs.

One thing I think they should fix is to allow.

myString = "abcdef"

myString [3] = "D"

You can test (or display) myString [3] but you can't change it because strings are "immutable". But you can use:

myString = myString [:3] + "D" + myString [4:]

That doesn't change myString, but creates a NEW myString with the new value.

So, since you CAN do it, it should just interpret it AS IF you did the long way.

• EddieJ
      1 year agoReport

.... And I wonder what could be done if things were reversed -- if simple strings were mutable but there was a syntax for specifying immutable strings when you want them.

Maybe something like, x"This is immutable".