Is there a program to inform me if there is an issue with my motherboard or graphics card?

Update: Recently my dad cleaned my computer parts using a vacuum cleaner despite me trying to stop him and telling him to use compressed air. Ever since then my computer has been getting hotter easier, being slower and laggier in general. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest edition and close all other programs... show more Recently my dad cleaned my computer parts using a vacuum cleaner despite me trying to stop him and telling him to use compressed air. Ever since then my computer has been getting hotter easier, being slower and laggier in general. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest edition and close all other programs when playing a game or watching a video and have reduced everything to the minimal visual settings. Despite this, my computer remains slow.
1 answer 1